PDF to MS Office Word for Mac
PDF to Word Converter for Mac is one software for Adobe PDF editing in Microsoft Word Doc on Mac OS. You can convert PDF files in a quick and easy way. The program allows you importing up to 50 PDF files for conversion at one time.
You can import multiple PDF eBooks to the program without limitation of PDF pages and convert them to Word Doc document at one time or Customize the page ranges of each PDF eBooks in the panel for conversion, then split a large PDF eBook to small Word Doc file for easier editing.
And it is one stand-alone programme, you can convert PDF to Word Doc without Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Word installed.
Support encrypted PDF file conversion and partial conversion and allow to convert Master Password protected PDF-file, Just key in the password and the conversion process will continue.
Mac PDF to Office Word doc Converter features
Guide - how to convert PDF to Word on Mac
To transfer PDF files in Word Doc on Mac is easy, Import –Customize - Convert.
1. Download and install the PDF to Word converter software on your Mac.
2. Click "Add Files" to add PDF files.
3. Click to convert PDF in MS Word format on Mac.
4. Customize before the conversion if you need.
PDF to Office Word Converter for Mac
- Input : Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7 files
- Output :Microsoft Office Word 2008/2010.